With a lifetimes experience of professional farm business management, I have worked for the past 17 years in East Anglia, helping farmers drive forward their business, through developing successful business plans and grant applications. I’ve secured £25m of funding in the past 10 years for a range of activities; from artisan cheese production, to irrigation and potato storage.
I work closely with clients to understand their business and its strengths and identify what farmers require and where they want to go. I do this as a critical friend, testing out their ideas and plans until we’ve developed a realistic way forward that the farmer is confident will work. With a wide network of farming and agriculture specialists, I support clients through:
- Developing expert business plans and grant-funding applications, which deliver results
- Providing valuable advice and support
- Signposting clients to farming and agriculture specialists
- Proposing developments that are designed to meet the client’s needs and objectives
- Putting the client first and foremost