EFFECTIVE PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT FOR BUSINESS
Is your company looking for ways to accelerate growth and achieve its strategic objectives? In our experience, one of the best ways is to ensure your employees, resources and systems align to focus on the same goals. By helping your farming or rural business improve its performance management, we can build your resilience and your ability to respond effectively to the challenges you face, particularly dealing with Brexit and Covid-19.
We can tailor our performance management services to suit your needs. Our ARC consultants can work with you one-to-one or as a bespoke team. They specialise in supporting farm shops, retail outlets, tourism businesses, estates and heritage organisations.
ARC’S EXPERIENCE AND EXPERTISE
ARC’s performance management facilitators have a strong understanding of the farming and rural business landscape. Our specialist industry and sector knowledge enables us to support businesses and individuals looking to improve their performance management. Among other things, we can:
- Assess your performance requirements in line with overall business strategy, vision and goals
- Analyse qualitative and quantitative management data and identify opportunities
- Support and guide leaders and their teams through rapid periods of change
- Help businesses improve their return on investment (ROI)
- Work with families and teams to improve the succession planning process
- Improve communications within companies and with customers and other stakeholders
- Help managers understand and improve team dynamics
- Improve team productivity and talent retention.
HOW CAN ARC HELP YOU?
We can support your business growth with:
- Performance management training
- Employee development, including communication skills
- Performance appraisal training
- Customer and employees feedback analysis
- Business strategy planning, including setting SMART objectives.