TAKING NEW PRODUCTS FROM CONCEPT TO MARKET
Are you looking to develop a new product or service? Do you need help with the product development process, of taking your concept to market? If so, we can help you with all the stages: from ideas’ generation and market testing, to financing (including grant funding), marketing strategy and sales promotion.
Product or service development is an exciting challenge but you need to execute it flawlessly to succeed in a competitive market. ARC consultants specialise in helping farming and rural businesses, food producers, retailers and tourism organisations take new ideas to market. You can rely on us for our expert knowledge and experience, as well as our professional advice throughout all stages of the development process, to ensure a successful launch.
SOLVING PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT CHALLENGES
We have helped numerous clients identify and exploit new opportunities with innovative products and services. For example, we helped an East Anglian drinks company launch a new brand and increase distribution in London. We have also helped a dairy business develop a range of yoghurts.
Our consultants can work with you one-to-one or as part of a bespoke team of ARC specialists, depending on your needs. Together, we can work with you on:
- New product development
- Packaging design
- Packaging legislation
- Supply chain solutions
- Retail market analysis
- Retail industry marketing
- Contract packing
- Sales strategy.
HOW WE CAN HELP YOU:
Our specialists can help you to create an effective process for product or service development, including:
- Developing your team’s knowledge of development processes
- Strengthening your team’s project management skills
- Researching the market to gain insights into potential customer needs
- Conducting detailed project financial analysis, including:
- Pricing strategies
- Modelling product costs
- Forecasting sales and return on investment (ROI)
- Building products and services with sustainable competitive advantage
- Prioritising new product ideas according to their potential ROI and the business’s ability to execute them
- Developing new products and services on time and on budget
- Providing team members and virtual team management to maximise project resources.