Develop your marketing team
Knowing how to develop effective marketing communications to promote your products or services is critical to business success. That’s why ARC offers marketing development training, tailored to your needs. Our specialist consultants have over 20 years’ experience delivering bespoke courses to farming and rural businesses, and public sector organisations.
We offer both one-to-one and group training sessions – and these can be either face-to-face or online. Depending on your needs, we can assign one consultant or put together a team of specialists to work with different members of your team. Our training is highly interactive and engaging, providing delegates with practical tasks and case studies.
ARC’s marketing development training can cover:
- The definition of marketing – what it is and why you need it
- Understanding customer demographics
- How to establish a niche or unique selling point
- Identifying new markets
- Developing a marketing strategy
- How to turn plans into practical, affordable marketing activity
- Developing marketing messages to communicate successfully to target audiences and increase sales
- Insights into different marketing channels, including how to make effective use of:
- Websites and SEO
- Social media (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram)
- Leaflets and other traditional advertising
- Face-to-face marketing, including public speaking, attending exhibitions and buyer meetings.