PROTECTING THE ENVIRONMENT AND SUPPORTING THE FARMING ECONOMY
If you work in the agricultural sector, you’ll know there is a strong link between successful farming, a thriving rural economy and the natural environment. This is why we consider farm environment planning to be vital. By re-connecting the economy with the environment, we aim to secure the future of both while supporting your community.
Our vision is to protect our natural assets and use them sustainably to support long-term growth. We can advise you on the farm environment planning process and on securing farm grants. We can also provide similar advice and support to heritage organisations, the fishing industry and local authorities.
HOW ARC CAN HELP YOU
If you want to improve, develop and manage your conservation interests, while running a viable farm, please talk to us. We can help you with financial advice, including applying for and managing conservation grant schemes.
OUR ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT SERVICE
Our consultants base their environmental advice on over 30 years’ industry experience. This includes specialist knowledge covering topics such as:
- Environmental planning linked to sustainable economic management
- Habitat and species management
- Managing designated sites and landscapes
- Managing sites with natural and built heritage
- Aquaculture and water management
- Coastal and marine management
- Environmental challenges relating to food production
- Woodland management
- Natural Capital and Ecosystems
- Environmental Land Management (ELM) and other Agricultural schemes
- Understanding how your business contributes to climate change
- Carbon footprint modelling
- Improving the farm environment for future generations
- Signposting to further specialist advice.
Photo credits Cambridge ECO