CONSERVE ENERGY LIMITED
I am an energy consultant with a strong engineering background. My early career was focused on installing and designing many different heating and cooling systems before moving into renewables.
With hands-on knowledge, I install many systems including Solar PV, Solar thermal and all heat pump installations. My focus is to help clients gather and understand their own site data to devise strategies which will help mitigate costs and navigate an increasingly complex energy industry.
My wide-ranging experience allows me to develop a ‘whole energy’ approach to sites including:
- Understanding how they use energy.
- Improving the use of renewable technologies installed.
- Creating and evaluating energy strategies.
- Identifying alternative ways to source energy.
- Reducing energy spend and impact on the environment.
- Starting or continuing the net zero journey.