We established ARC in 2016, as a not-for-profit membership organisation, with a mission to support the development of the rural economy. All 16 of our members are experienced business consultants, each with over 20 years’ experience in farming, agricultural or other rural enterprises, including food, retail and tourism. Together we work with businesses of all sizes and public sector organisations, including government agencies, to deliver successful projects across the East of England and the UK.
How We Can Help You
We can provide you with one-to-one services or bespoke teams of specialists (drawn from our members) to meet your needs. Our aim is to build trusted long-term relationships, so that we grow with you. Our primary focus is on helping rural enterprises, across different sectors, identify business development opportunities and apply for funding.
ARC’S PRACTICAL ADVICE AND SUPPORT INCLUDES:
Our specialists have:
- First hand experience of managing successful commercial projects across a range of rural business sectors
- A strong understanding of policies, opportunities and challenges that affect agricultural and rural businesses
- Additional knowledge and insight gained from extensive contacts in national, regional and local government.
ARC aims to:
- Improve economic sustainability in the rural economy
- Help farming, agricultural and rural businesses thrive and grow
- Protect, promote and use natural assets responsibly.