Dr Mary Dimambro
Dr MARY DIMAMBRO
CAMBRIDGE ECO LTD
Soil and Plant Nutrition
With more than 15 years’ in agri-environment schemes and organic fertilisers, I support a range of businesses consider sustainable land management activities, for increasing biodiversity, protecting soils and reducing carbon footprints.
I’m a qualified adviser in Fertilisers in Agriculture (FACTS) and an expert in Countryside Stewardship Scheme, and anaerobic digestion.
I support clients through a range of services which include:
- Undertaking technical reviews and feasibility studies
- Assisting with Countryside Stewardship and other grant funding applications
- Identifying land use options
- Assisting farmers with carbon footprinting
- Anaerobic digestate and compost research and product development
- Collaborations with academia, government agencies and consultancies