In 2018 finance issues continue to be an area of concern for businesses across all sectors.
A recent survey by the Academy for Chief Executives showed that the top three issues facing small and medium sized enterprises in 2018 are:
1 Quality People – recruiting, retaining and developing
2 Managing Growth and Change – access to and cost of funding
3 Government – competence, regulation and understanding of business
With a focus on funding, there are a wide range of ways in which farming and rural businesses can be assisted and some really smart ways in which funding can be secured, or costs reduced.
Here are just a few examples, taken over a two month period, of the of ways in which we’ve helped:
- Developing proposals for two farmers who have residential planning and need funding to start development. This has resulted in approaching the peer to peer market, as the most effective approach, rather than traditional lenders
- Working with a new start up brewery business, to sort out their funding needs which will be a mix of Equity, Grant and Lending
- Refinancing a farm-based energy project to a more cost-effective provider
- Obtaining finance for a major agricultural diversification project
- Help a business in financial difficulty restructure their operations
- Securing Asset Finance for farm machinery
So, whatever your financial challenge, we have the knowledge and expertise to seek intelligent, cost-effective ways to drive forward your business, or get your business back on track.
To find out how ARC can help you with finance and grants click here